Saturday, July 7, 2007

Green Tea



Some people say it tastes like...grass. Well lipton's green tea does , but other brands taste really...refreshing I would say. It's like a treat on a boaring afternoon after a big meal on lunch. Absolutely refreshing.

So summer is here , nice weather , clear skies , very hot sun. As growing in saudi arabia I'm used to the sun , but I adore the kinda-cool-windy weather. Nothing to do still.

So my daily routine is to wake up at 7 ,take a shower and go to uni , attend the prediatrics seminar at 8 , round in the floor at 9 till...well perhaps 11:30 , then sit in the cafeteria forever to wait for the 2:30 seminar , which no one shows up to , and then go back home at 4 as a zombie. A friend would call saying "Heeeeeeey...weeeneeek....esht2teleekkkkk..bdi ashofikkk" and I go like "Heh , well I'm partially dead plus I have to be home at 8 just before dark so , I guess I will see you next weekend!" . Man , I became a very socially-lazy person. People got used to me saying "Oh , sorry can't make it" and I really hate it when it happens , but really , 3'asbn 3anni.

Eh well , all can b e done laterz.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i so much agree with you, studying Medical or engineering stuff makes it hard for the students to stay socially active.

and that really sucks!!

Citizen N~ said...

Yea it does suck , yalla shu bdna n3mal allah be3enni 3ala kaman santeen..

thnx for passing by :)

subzero said...

drinking green tea in Japan is more important than the visa! if u drink green tea, u r allowed in, wheather u have visa or not! lool :p

u have a very nice blog in here :)

Citizen N~ said...

Lol , Then it's HELLOOOO JAPAN :D I drink so much green tea that i started looking like a japaneese :P
thnx for passing by subzero :)