Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Axis of Evil..

It's not about GWB this time , it's about "Axis of Evil Comedy Tour".



Ahmed Ahmed , Aron Kader and Maz Jobrani are talented standup comedians that share a middle-eastern background and are on a tour in the states.I saw them on Al Jazeera's "From Washington" a couple of days ago , they're hilarious. They talk about everything , starting with politics and ending with sarcastic comments on our arabic-mediterenian culture.
I hope they tour the middle east. Best wishes to them.

Here's a clip I found for them
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIPJeLN16NI

"sorry i dont know how to post a videoclip"

2 comments:

Jasmina said...

Hey, I know i'm commenting a bit late but I just saw your blog :)

Nice post and lovely group :)

BTW, you can copy the "embed" link from "youtube" and past it onto your post as HTML then preview and publish!

Citizen N~ said...

Thnx for passing by Rula :) and thnx for the tip , I will try it next time inshalla :)