Saturday, August 11, 2007

The Hijabi Cabbie: Jerusalem's Hottes Taxi Driver




This Article is quiet interesting..

I really liked it..
Living in such circumstances as those of Jeusalem's it is a great accomplishment to have at least a REGULAR job,not to mention being SUCCESSFUL in it as well.
I do agree that being a muslim might have stood in her way , NOT because of the fact of being a muslim as such , but the fact that she broke all the rules PEOPLE made on their own to judge other people.

Hats off to Mrs.Bahr..

I wish I was in Jerusalem at the moment , I wud've probably had the chance to meet her!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck to her.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Well said.