Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Remember when we wanted to change the world? What happened to that??

So , it's been a while since i last blogged. And my last post was obviously written when i was kinda depressed. But no more blue days -I hope! :)
I graduated about 3 months ago Al 7amdulellah, and now I'm an intern..although i don't actually do alot of things , we mostly do paperwork.
So now comes the -what's next part. During my final exams which was in the may-june period , I beleive I had alot of hopes and expectations on how my life would be after I graduate. It was like, I had this feeling , that what's holding me back from actually changing the world is this degree/certificate that I have to get..
After graduating though , I found out that it's just -bullshit.
There's no such thnig as "I'm waiting for something to happen as soon as I'm over with this".. it's not a feeling of regret , because i don't regret it , it's like I'm awakened again..I've been in this dream/nightmare for six years and now im awakened, with an MD degree!
I had lots of hopes, lots of plans.. but one way or another nothing is working - or maybe I'm not trying hard enough. I NEED SOMETHING NEW.
And I will change the world. One day Insha'Allah.

No comments: